Do you Ubuntu?

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Tue Mar 20 20:43:40 EDT 2007

On 03/20/2007 at 03:34 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
> I have Ubuntu installed under Parallels, and until I run Rev it's pretty

> great.  Then I run Rev, and the whole system stops accepting input, both

> keyboard and mouse.
>
> Jacque tells me she has the same issue.
>
> Anyone else see this?  Know of a solution?

I haven't used any Linux distro in Parallels for Mac, but I use it allot
in Parallels for Windows, and I never see the behavior you describe with
Rev. Suggestion: Try a Fedora Core 6 LiveCD. You will be pleasantly
surprised that it is just as easy and fun as Ubuntu. :-)  Since the LiveCD
boots into RAM, you can actually install Revolution and try it. Of course
it will be gone when you reboot.

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>