Memory Leak on export png????

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Tue Mar 20 12:59:10 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have got it working so I don't get the file name problem (giving an
error at file N) but it still leaks like there is no tomorrow. I have
tried doing the "x  = " trick as well as well as taking out the
counter field altogether and it still leaks. I can't get it to work
beyond 2000 images and that is at one quarter size, if I make them
full size then I will have no chance!

I've tried this on Intel and PowerPC Under Tiger and Panther and I
get the leak on both machines and both versions of the OS.

When you run the stack, do you have the system activity monitor
running? If so after 1000 images how much RAM is allocated to RunRev
(Real and Physical) ? For me:

Real Memory    Virtual Memory
887.14 MB                1.25 GB                        1000 Images
1.68 GB                     2.07 GB                        2000 Images

At this point the system becomes unusable and RunRev will either quit
itself or you will have to quit or force quit.

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave