Default button behavior

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Tue Mar 20 11:48:52 EDT 2007

In my little authorization stack, I've to two fields and two buttons.
(Username, password, Login and Cancel).  The Login button has the
default property set to true.  The problem is when I tab out of the
password field, it skips over the Login button and makes the Cancel
button the default (indicated by the ring around the button text).  I'd
like the user to be able to enter a username, press Tab, enter a
password, press Tab, then hit Return to log in.  What's happening now is
the program closes after the second Tab and Return because Cancel
becomes the default.  What am I doing wrong?

len