Another Export Snapshot Problem

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Tue Mar 20 09:49:17 EDT 2007

Hi,

Ok thanks a lot, it probably is leaking memory then. Since you are
using a JPEG image and not writing to a file it probably doesn't notice.

However, after a random number of times your App may crash, hang or
just quit, I'm not sure if this is because memory gets full or
whether some kind of memory corruption causes it.

Oh, BTW, What platform are you running on/developing for?

All the Best
Dave