OS X Standalone Icon Problems

Charles Szasz cszasz at mac.com
Mon Mar 19 11:59:59 EDT 2007

I have completed my standalones for windows and OS X. The icons that
I used for windows in the standalone worked fine. I was able to
assign my application icons  to use in dialogs for my OS X
application but I have not had any success with OS X standalones. I
cannot replace the generic application icon. Maybe it is wrong size
of the OS X application icon. What is the icon size for OS X
applications?

I have tried opening the information for the application and deleting
the icon but that has not worked. Any suggestions?

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com