Unusual Problems

Charles Szasz cszasz at mac.com
Mon Mar 19 10:13:57 EDT 2007

Actually, the first four cards were created in a 1-2-3-4 sequence.
This was done after I had completed an earlier version of the program
that had 20 cards. So, I decided to do a revision of the program to
reduce the number of cards and to correct the printing problem. Since
I had run into this problem with the first revision, I decided to
create the first four cards in sequence to see it would correct this
problem. The first three cards are marked but the fourth card is not
marked.

I will go ahead and try Jim's suggestion of push and pop, which I am
not unfamiliar with. In the meantime any other suggestions?

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com