Mouse messages while down

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Sun Mar 18 19:35:48 EDT 2007

Dick,

I indicated in my posting that I had distilled portions for
simplicity. Look at the glxScriptEdit handler in the inspection
folder in the frontScript. I't s quite large and has barnacles on it.
You'll see how I determine the long id of the object below the
pointer--including stacks.

Best,

Jerry Daniels