Mouse messages while down

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Sun Mar 18 00:54:00 EDT 2007

Stephen,

So you're saying that with Rev, when the Mouse is Down, other
messages can still be sent/received "unless" a repeat loop of the
nature I suggested is invoked, so that it IS polling in the sense
that it interrupts the normal flow? I guess things have gotten more
complicated than I think they should. Of course, that's mostly
because I'm content to do one thing at a time. Guess you could say
I'm a stick in the mud! Thank for the observations, nonetheless.

Joe Wilkins