Implications of limited wash to flash drives

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Sat Mar 17 22:00:42 EDT 2007

> The 2Gig drives are now $49 at CompUSA - two different companies.
> It's fast enough to write 44.1k stereo audio in real time.

You can even get an 8Gig drive for $79 at TigerDirect.com. It comes with
excellent backup software for PC. This is not a U3 drive, so you don't
have to use the included software. I have used it to backup all of my Rev
stack files on my PC at the end of each day. It synchronizes to any
folders I have configured, and does so very quickly. Currently, I
reformatted it and have OS X installed on it (including Revolution and a
few other apps) with 2Gig to spare. A MacPro can boot from USB drives as
well as Firewire (not sure about other models). OMG! I have a pocket Mac!
(almost anyway) lol

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2749424&sku=T555-1112

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>