baltic fonts not supported ?..

Pamela Crossley pkcrossley at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 16 21:32:16 EDT 2007

hi viktoras, how about this:

1) write the text outside (notepad or whatever)
2) paste into the text field
3) get the textFont of the field

then see if you can set the textFont to that field permanently and
get better results?

i use macintosh so have no clever ideas. i also don't know any
lithuanian. but when i used my text input on the macintosh to input
in unicode lithuanian (just romanization of english words, alas), and
converted it to HTML, it returned the font "Gnveva CE" (for Central
European). Is there such a font on uour machine?