Anyone see this same ?bug?

Bridger Maxwell bridgeyman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 18:48:31 EDT 2007

I get the same error every once in a while, but I just rearrange it, or add
parentheses and then it works again.  It has only happened two or three
times, and has always been fairly easy to solve, but I never am able to see
why it is throwing an error.  Good to know I am not the only one.

  TTFN
    Bridger
    Christa McAuliffe Space Education Center