Duration of non supported applications

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Fri Mar 16 16:38:07 EDT 2007

On Mar 15, 2007, at 4:23 AM, Signe Marie Sanne wrote:
> So far I have used MetaCard and engine 2.6.6. The programs make use
> of a portal stack (thanks to Sivakatirswami) which downloads/opens
> the various educational programs. This downloading is done by http.

Signe,

I'd be interested in hearing more about this. I'm developing a
similar approach with Rev, which I'm calling the Learning Web. You
can take a look at it by downloading the beta version at

Mac OS X: http://asay.byu.edu/LW_MacOSX.dmg
Windows: http://asay.byu.edu/LW_setup.exe

A couple of people on the list have allowed me to link to stacks
they've created as a demonstration of the concept. There are also
links to a couple of stacks I've created and one that one of my
students did.

We ought to explore the creation of a repository of web-based
instructional stacks that could be run in this way.

Tell me what you think.

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University