Export Snapshot question

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Fri Mar 16 12:18:55 EDT 2007

Hi,

I need to export a snapshot in a non-compressed format, from looking
at the documentation I can export in the following formats:

JPEG
GIF
PNG
PBM
PGM
PPM

JPEG is no good for what I want since it is lossy. GIF is no good
because it only supports 8 bit color and I need 24 bit (if not 32 bit
with Alpha Channel) I'm not sure what PBM, PGM or PPM are? Which
leaves PNG which uses lossless compression, however what are the
defaults for the image? (Pixel Size, Component Size etc.). Also, is
there a way to specify the settings?

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave