Putting mixed text into a field (Japanese + English)

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Thu Mar 15 03:13:39 EDT 2007

OK. Can anyone explain why the Unicode/National characters stuff works with
copy/paste and doesn't otherwise (it's exactly the same behavior with
characters of my native Language)? Would it work with clipboarddata and
copy/paste if implemented in script. Then what should be copied and what
pasted ? As a few people on this list keep noticing - some languages fail to
print correctly to the field using keyboard, but works fine if printed
outside Revolution (e.g. notepad, whatever...) and then pasted into the
field. There is something in it that holds the "secret solution" of this
problem, but what ?..

Viktoras