Ideas and Suggestions on Generating Frames for a Movie

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Mar 14 11:33:47 EDT 2007

On Mar 14, 2007, at 5:57 AM, Ian Wood wrote:

> Your external sounds interesting, I've been messing around with
> Trevor DeVore's QT external to do something similar but it required
> a few hacks and is a bit unstable because of that.

Yeah, I don't have a proper handler that takes an image and adds it
to a movie using a given fps.  One of these days...

I did create an example stack the other day that shows how you can
use the existing API to create movies from still images at a given
fps.  More work then it should be but it has been reliable in my
tests so far.  It isn't ready for general consumption yet but if
anyone wanted to take a look at it just email me.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems
trevor at bluemangolearning.com