Launching the Calculator

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Mar 14 10:06:09 EDT 2007

Hi Mark,

There is a calculator available in RevOnline and there was one
included with Revolution 2.0. You might download 2.0 from
ftp.runrev.com and pull out the stack.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 14-mrt-2007, om 14:13 heeft Mark Greenberg het volgende geschreven: