Printing Japanese text

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Mar 13 20:22:54 EDT 2007

Hi Peter,

It is not your machine! I was trying to work around a unicode bug in
Revolution which causes Rev to crash. I can now avoid the crash, but
get black bars instead.

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 13-mrt-2007, om 21:35 heeft Peter T. Evensen het volgende geschreven: