Printing Japanese text

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Mar 13 15:41:52 EDT 2007

Hi Peter and others,

I have just tried to print Peter's stack, by executing

open printing with dialog; print this cd; close printing

from the message box. This appeared to work fine in Rev 2.8-gm-3.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 13-mrt-2007, om 18:37 heeft Mark Schonewille het volgende geschreven: