Printing Japanese text

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Tue Mar 13 13:16:19 EDT 2007

I'm not that desperate.  What I am doing is making a board game and trying
print out cards on card-stock.  It seems much easier for me to put the
contents in a text file and then write a Revolution program to read the
content, build the cards in a stack, and then print out the cards.  This
looks like it will work a lot better than trying to do the cards in Word or
something.