Printing Japanese text

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Tue Mar 13 13:14:27 EDT 2007

If I have non-Japanese text in the field, that text prints fine.

If I bring the stack over to Windows and print, it prints out (although
some of my fields wouldn't show the Japanese text on Windows, and I
couldn't figure out why.  I finally duplicated the field that did work and
the text showed up and printed OK on Windows).

I'm on 10.4.8 as well.  If you would like, I could send you my stack to see
if it works on your machine (just print the first card).