Naive as usual . . .

Marielle Lange mlange at widged.com
Tue Mar 13 07:10:30 EDT 2007

Hi Richmond,

This means that they consider you didn't have an active "Revolution
maintenance plan". I agree, the wording is most ambiguous. They wrote
"any version of Revolution" and the page at: "http://www.runrev.com/"
has Revolution Media on one side and Revolution Studio on the other.
However, when it comes to legal issues,  you always have to check up
every single word. It says "free update". I assume they don't
consider a revolution studio version to be an update for a revolution
media license.

Marielle