[ANN] Major Windows DST Bug

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Mon Mar 12 18:50:19 EDT 2007

I think everyone who is affected by this and has to put in a fix,
should bill M$ - big time; whether they cough up or not is
immaterial. Just the hundreds of thousands of letters should be
enough to stroke their fires! There mailing address for something
like this needs to be put up on the internet.

Joe Wilkins