[ANN] Major Windows DST Bug

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Mar 12 17:34:45 EDT 2007

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:30:58 -0600, Devin Asay wrote:

> This seems like a problem with the windows DST patch, not Rev. So
> shouldn't Microsoft fix it? Surely Rev isn't the only application
> affected by it.

Agreed - though having it on RunRev's bug list may help in spurring
communication with MS to get this fixed... at least they can provide
the technical details of what they're asking for and what they're
getting (I am only speculating as to the reason this is happening).

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/