[DOCs] Missing Definition for backslash

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 22:27:44 EDT 2007

On 3/12/07, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:

> This is already BZ #3065. I just updated the version info - you might
> want to add a comment.

Thanks Mark. I tried using RevZilla 2.0.8 to search for appropriate bugs,
but had some problems. Even when I enter 3065, I get and answer dialog:There
were problems extracting data for this bug. Please try again." Doesn't
matter how many tries, nothing. I went to the STS website but it's titled
RevZilla 1.1.2.???

Ken, what is the latest version of RevZilla and where do I get it?

mark, are you accessing BugZilla with RevZilla, and if so, what version. If
not I guess I'll use the Browser interface.

Thanks,

Rev. 2.8.0 build 360
OSX 10.4.8
MacTel