concatenating with the ampersand

john at debraneys.com john at debraneys.com
Sun Mar 11 17:50:30 EDT 2007

Hi Joe,

Mind reading would be a useful skill, but it is my own mind that is causing most of the problems (sigh).

I did see an earlier comment about using brackets to delineate the concatenated string and I have found that cuts most of my problems in this area. Maybe because I have to be clearer about what I am doing or maybe because the interpreter likes it better.
Cheers

John T