concatenating with the ampersand

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Sun Mar 11 12:44:23 EDT 2007

Thanks Klaus. Even though one of the suggestions that Jim made worked
"once", it didn't continue to work and I've reverted back to my less
"eloquent" workaround, which I may eventually need anyway to
implement a more varied response based on the specific fields to
which the mouseup is sent. There are obviously some Rev issues with
building names. I suspect your comment regarding the use of
parenthesis is probably relevant. It was with HyperCard and I've long
been in the habit of "over using" them for clarity if nothing else.
This raises another item: I found that a mouseup that I wanted
"caught" by the card script was being passed on to the stack script
upon completion. When I encountered this with HC I would insert an
exit to HyperCard statement. I thought I had tried an exit to Rev or
Revolution statement once before and it didn't work; so I just used
the exit to HyperCard statement. To my surprise it worked!

Again, thanks, Joe Wilkins