how to get a list fleld whithout any hilitedLine (before user chooses one)

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Sat Mar 10 14:18:13 EST 2007

Hi Phil,
Among a lot of things, I think I tried "put empty into the
hilitedLines of fld "theField" which did not work

Now, thanks to you, I show the field first and then I "set the
hilitedLines of fld "theField" to empty
and it works nicely !
Thanks a lot, Phil, I am far more confortable now :-) and I can run
forward :-))

all the best
André