how to get a list fleld whithout any hilitedLine (before user chooses one)

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Sat Mar 10 13:40:10 EST 2007

Hi André,

Try something like this:

on showField pFieldName
   lock screen
   show fld pFieldName
   set the hilitedLines of fld pFieldName to empty
   unlock screen
end showField

This might not work because showing the field may give the field the focus, and
that may trigger the hiliting of a line, thus undoing what 'set the
hilitedLines...' did. But 'set the hilitedLines of fld x to empty' does work.

Phil Davis