Moving a File

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Thu Mar 8 04:30:42 EST 2007

On 7 Mar 2007, at 21:11, Stephen Barncard wrote:

> Looks like major complaining to me. Now you're griping about having
> to report to bugzilla.

Looks can be deceiving! I'm NOT complaining about having to report it
into BZ, I've said I will do it when I can log on.

You are complaining about someone else complaining, which strikes me
as an even sillier use of time, but I don't mind and won't ask you to
stop. After all it's a free world and people are entitled to complain
if they like!

Cheers and have a nice day!
All the Best
Dave