Rev 2.9 Beta Test Program?

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Wed Mar 7 11:34:11 EST 2007

Nope, you for sure didn't bounce. People who bounce are sent an email from a
different email address and completely unrelated mail server asking them to
whitelist, contact their ISP, etc. If they don't respond to that, they are
removed. I check this after each/every mailing.

Perhaps you would like to set up a different email for beta mailings. If so,
please contact me off-list or re-signup for the beta at

http://support.runrev.com/beta_test.php

news:45EEE011.4080900 at anachreon.co.uk...