Moving a File

Marielle Lange mlange at widged.com
Wed Mar 7 10:41:13 EST 2007

> Which is obviously dismissing the problem and making it sound like
> I am wasting my time by posting my suggestions and warnings on the
> list.

Right, that's exactly the message I tried to convey: You are wasting
your time  ;-).

Indeed, it is good practice to check with the list that what others
think of an issue. But once you get to the point where you are
convinced that there is a problem that needs to be fixed, if you want
your comments / criticisms / recommendations / suggestions /
complaints to be heard and more importantly, to be acted upon, this
is not the right place to voice them.

>>  it wouldn't be the best use of my time to clarify on this list
>> what I think of that rename function
>
> But you did in your last post.

This was to reassure you that I didn't dismiss the content of your
comments, which I don't. ;-).

To be honest, on bad days, at times where stress is peaking, I can
get infuriated at stuff like the ones you pointed at. But I don't
feel in the mood to infuriate myself today ;-).

As expressed in my previous email, if you take the time to report of
the problem in the quality center <http://quality.runrev.com/>, I
will take the time to support your report :-D

Marielle