2 standalone build-related questions (OS X)

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Mar 6 16:24:14 EST 2007

Hi MIke,

If you delete the Edit menu entirely, there won't be a Preferences
menu item. Maybe you can create a menu Edit & space instead.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 6-mrt-2007, om 21:09 heeft Mike Hughes het volgende geschreven:

<snip>