This should be simple!!!

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Tue Mar 6 13:07:19 EST 2007

Hi Len,

Did you declare 'gSaveInputPath' in the script where you're checking it, in or
above* the handler in question? If it's not declared there, your handler treats
it as a temp variable whose scope and lifespan are limited to the handler where
you check it.

Not that I've *ever* done that myself... I just know someone who did it...
(trying to keep a straight face).

Phil Davis

* If declared above the handler in question, it must be declared outside all
handlers for this handler to have access to it. If declared in a handler, no
other handlers can use it even though it's a global.