Moving a File

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Tue Mar 6 12:54:42 EST 2007

Hi,

I can't BZ it cos I'm working away in wilds of Kent and I can't log
on for some reason.

Do you really think it's worth reporting it? I mean nothing else ever
seems to get fixed, so really what's the point. I know about it now
and have protected myself by making "Move" and "Rename" functions
that do all the checking the base command should do.

Take Care and All the Best
Dave