Moving a File

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Tue Mar 6 11:07:30 EST 2007

Hi,

But:

a)  I'm not running Unix!

b)  In  the Unix the Command is "mv" (for move) and, AFAIR you can
say: mv /FolderA/FolderB/FolderC/Filex.xxx /FolderA/FolderB/FolderX/
which is what I was doing in the first place!

I just don't get it, you take the Unix "move" command, call it
"rename" and then stop it working like "move". ROFL! Makes no sense
at all to me! It's a crazy world!

All the Best
Dave