BinaryDecode

Brent Anderson brentj84062 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 19:57:24 EST 2007

Hello.

I'm working with a helper application to process some video data.
It's passing in int32 and float32 parameters as binary data and I
need to convert them into actual integers and floating point values.
I've been trying to use BinaryDecode to accomplish this, however it
just isn't working. If anyone can spare a minute, here is the
base64encoded version of my data.

AAE+uaSzPyPAv0CVBg==

According to their API, there are two int32's at the front and eight
floating point values on the end.

Thanks,
Brent Anderson
The Christa McAuliffe Space Education Center