Build external on Linux

chris bohnert chris at altuit.com
Mon Mar 5 12:34:44 EST 2007

Kirill,

  The xcmdGlue code has been around for awhile.  I haven't been able to
compile it out of the box since about gcc 2.95.  You are more than likely
using a much newer gcc.  You might try adding the -fpermissive flag to see
if that helps or change to an earlier gcc version.

Its also worth noting that a Linux external is an executable that should
contain a "main" for loading the Xtable...as opposed to the mac and windows
externals which are shared objects.

--
cb