How to create PDF files? Part II

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Mon Mar 5 11:04:08 EST 2007

Hi,

Basically I need the following:

Page 1 - Title Page has 2 Images at top left and top right of the
page, then a list of statistics about the movie file that has been
analyzed.

Page 2 to End, has two (html like) tables side by side with 6 columns
across. The first 5 contain Text data, the 6th contains a small image.

e.g.

Time Code   RED  SPAT  LUM    X
00:00:01:00  0.0    0.0       0.3      2.1      IMAGE
00:00:01:01  0.0    0.0       0.4      2.1      M
00:00:01:01  0.0    0.0       0.4      2.1      A
00:00:01:01  0.0    0.0       0.4      2.1      G
00:00:01:01  0.0    0.0       0.4      2.1      E

The data is basically the time code of the movie and data about that
section, the image is a thumbnail of the frame in the movie and
covers all 5 vertical entries.

I'm not sure if I can do this just using native RunRev and the tools
mentioned so far can do this and I don't want to waste time finding
out. I looked at the Quartum Library and I reasonably sure it could
do it, so it's worth a try.

All the Best
Dave