How to create PDF files?

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Mon Mar 5 09:19:57 EST 2007

Hi,

Are there any products available to create PDF files in RunRev? I
need to be able to create a simple PDF file for a Demo this week. I
need it to be working for Friday. It looks like Quartum would do it
but it's not available for sale as yet and I can't get figure out how
to include the public beta into my project. I posted to the Quartum
list but have had no answer as yet and I need to get something as a
fall back in just in case they don't respond or I can't include it in
my project.

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave