AW: strage things happening with Rev cgi 2.5

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Mar 5 04:20:32 EST 2007

JB,
I have made once the experience of a corrupted script or object. When
compiling the script it gave me always an error, where definatly no error
was. My solution was to copy the script into a txt file, delete the object
with its script, create a new object and paste the script again into the new
object. Now the same script was compiled without any error.
My two cents
Tiemo