KEY NAMER

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 15:55:53 EST 2007

I have just uploaded a revised version of my "KEY
NAMER" stack to RevOnline: it now returns the unicode
number of the key typed as well as the key number.

Those of you who have looked at my "KEY SPEAKER" and
read my last few postings will be able to work out the
direction I am heading in: - my only restrictions, at
present, are the limitations of the MacInTalk voices -
however, little birds

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlainTalk

tell me that Mac OS 10.5 will have better voices -
which will not be before time!

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.