File transferring

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Sat Mar 3 12:43:03 EST 2007

This question is related to my prior questions on file transferring.

I'm using the "put url to url" method to ftp a file from client to
server via a wired connection. I pull the ethernet cable from the
computer, killing the connection mid-stream. What do I need to do to
re-send that file? When I try using "put" again, I get numerous kinds
of error messages... mostly socket related, but sometimes "error 550,
Command failed for unknown reasons". I've tried resetall. I've tried
asking for the socket ID so I could close it. Nothing seems to work.

Thanks.
Richard Miller
Imprinter Technologies