Tutorials

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Mar 3 09:45:47 EST 2007

Don,

Open the docs, click Getting Started. Six categories appear, click on
Sample Projects. The subject you are looking for is the first in the
list. Click on this subject if it is not selected. The buttons in the
lower-right of the window let you start the video or launch the stack
(s).

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 2-mrt-2007, om 18:08 heeft Don Jungk het volgende geschreven: