Pendingmessages

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Mar 2 18:01:24 EST 2007

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 13:55:49 -0800, Brian Yennie wrote:

> Ken,
>
> Very clever... one question: how do you deal with the actual timing
> of those messages, or do these scripts assume that everything pending
> should be processed ASAP? Or am I confused (entirely possible!)?

It assumes that everything pending should be processed immediately on
ResumePending. Although it wouldn't be too hard to maintain some
metadata for the "send in" interval, and subtract the actual amount of
time elapsed just before pausing from that interval so that on Resume
it would wait the remaining time and then execute...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/