File transferring

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Fri Mar 2 11:31:10 EST 2007

Richard,

I think sockettimeoutinterval applies to anything using sockets, it
don't apply to put command but to the URL keyword you're using with
the put command. I think.

I use it with such structures here like:

  put URL <someUrl> into mySweetVariable

and I do set the socket timeout interval to something appropriate and
it works.

Andre