Apathy Rules ok? was Copy Paste update

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Thu Mar 1 09:44:52 EST 2007

Hi,

God it's sad isn't it that it really comes down to this?

How many major RunRev releases have there been ?

Up to 2.8.x now  and they still can't get it together to fix a simple
thing like getting Cut and Paste and general Command/Control key
handling to work correctly. It would be laughable if it wasn't so sad.

They make and more importantly *sell* this product and yet they just
leave stuff like this broken for literally years, even more
inexcusable is the fact that you fixed it in such a short period of
time,  just goes to show how much effort they (don't) put in and how
much they (don't) care.

Of course their web site is fill of the glories of 2.8.x and their
news letters are full of how wonderful it all is. No mention that you
they can't be bothered to make Cut and Paste work (as well as god
knows how many other problems they just can't be bothered to fix).

Beyond belief!

Take Care Ya'll and Thanks for this Chipp, at least *someone* cares!
All the Best
Dave