Umlaut--Success!

Signe Marie Sanne signe.sanne at roman.uib.no
Thu Mar 1 03:38:53 EST 2007

Hello Devin,

I'm afraid none of the methods can be used. I have lots of texts in
which I use "#" for the n with umlaut. These will be fed into fields
on the fly appearing with the correct letter instead of the "#". So
far I have used images for various text sizes which work reasonably
well. My problem arose when I wanted to select a line in the text,
then having to change the colour of the image as well. So I think
I'll stick to the images, just double the sets of images with
selection colours as well.  Thanks for all the help from you and Mark.

Signe Marie Sanne