Deleting files on Vista

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 12:10:06 EDT 2007

Hiya,

Rev can issue shell commands, check the Dictionary.
But as a quickie: Get the user to run a terminal by going to Start/
Run and type 'cmd' in the panel, then hit return.
When the terminal is up, ask them to type 'dir > output.txt' and then
return. Ask them to attach the output.txt file to an email.

Cheers,

Luis.