Linux and After

Bob Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Fri Jun 29 11:41:58 EDT 2007

From: "Andre Garzia" <andre at andregarzia.com>

Scott Kane wrote:

>OK.  I agree.  But as a final note it's important I make one observation
about my own response.  Simply put I should not have written what I wrote
and apologize without reservation to both Bob and the list.

No problem Scott. We all do what we think is right at the time. What is common to all of us is that we support Runtime Revolution because we believe in the product. It's a kind of love-affair which naturally gets a bit confusing at times.

And thanks to you Andre. Abraços.

Now I'm off before someone asks me to re-define the word "last" again!

Bob