FTP Upload: put or liburlftpuploadfile

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Fri Jun 29 11:34:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

i want to upload 5 files (3 Excel files and 2 textfile) with ftp onto my server with my rev app.

I tried "put url" . This works, but i want to write a logfile, which stores the names of the uploaded file, the time/date of the upload and if the upload was successfull or not.
As is understand the "urlstatus of" does not work here. So i tried the upload with liburlftpuploadfile. As this is a non blocking, is there any way to wait until the final status of the upload of the first file exists? I want to upload file by file and want to write after each upload the logfile.

Regards,

Matthias